At approximately 11:16 this morning neighbors reported seeing flames from a home at 412 Chalet Drive in Black Hawk, CO. A neighbor saw a man trying to exit a window from the home and ran to help. Another passerby stopped to help and the two were able to pull the injured man to the road. The victim was transported to St. Anthony Hospital with burns to his hands. A dog in the residence also received burns. The cause was a butane tank explosion.
Hours & InfoAdministration: 303-582-1060Mon-Fri: 8AM-5PM
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.