Hours & InfoAdministration: 303-582-1060Mon-Fri: 8AM-5PM
- Effective 03/29/17 @ 1:00 p.m. all fire restrictions for Gilpin County have been lifted. Please continue to use caution when using any fire. 4 weeks ago
- #GilpinCounty offices in Central City will close at 1:00 p.m. today, 03/24/17 due to power outages. Offices re-open Mon., 03/27/17 at 8am. 1 month ago
- Xcel is experiencing power outages affecting #GilpinCounty and #ClearCreekCounty. For map of outages click this link bit.ly/2mzUDvE 1 month ago
- Gilpin County enacts Stage 2 Fire Restrictions effective Sunday, 03/19/17 @ 8:00am For details click this link - gilpincountysheriff.com/firerestrictio… 1 month ago
- STAGE 1 FIRE RESTRICTIONS to take effect March 14, 2017 @12:00 noon. For details go to bit.ly/2nhd5sL. 1 month ago
- #EmergencyPreparedness Event 3/8/17 @ 7pm CTK Church 971 CO-46, Black Hawk, CO 80422 bit.ly/2mmRjSP 1 month ago
- All #Gilpin residents invited: #EmergencyPreparedness meeting 03/08/17 at 7pm - #ChristtheKingChurch - 971 Golden G… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- #RedFlagWarning Tuesday, February 21st, 2017 - High Priority srh.noaa.gov/maf/version.ph… 2 months ago
- Large slash pile fire at 200 Shoshoni Camp Road in Gilpin County has been extinguished. 2 months ago
- Large slash pile fire at 200 Shoshoni Camp Road has been extinguished. 2 months ago
Category Archives: Weather
09/13/13 07:45 a.m. – All of Gilpin County is under a flash flood warning until 7:30 p.m. tonight. Be prepared to move to higher ground or to an upper level of your home.
09/12/13 2:45 p.m. – Currently there are no road closures due to weather in Gilpin County. The National Weather Service is calling for up to 2″ of rain for Gilpin County through this evening and into Friday morning. We will be updating any road closures or emergency weather information as it becomes necessary.