Hours & InfoAdministration: 303-582-1060Mon-Fri: 8AM-5PM
- KEEP YOUR COMPUTER HEALTHY TOO!! As many of us are working remotely and our children are being educated at home, we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @CSP_News: Colorado State Patrol is on statewide accident alert at this time. This means if you are involved in a crash with no injuries… 4 days ago
- State of Colorado Activates 2-1-1 Colorado to Connect Coloradans with Human Services Resources During #COVID-19 Pan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- https://t.co/KFmSoG0o21 5 days ago
- https://t.co/3uxtppGSnf 6 days ago
- Have you checked on your neighbor today? The fewer of us out right now, the better, especially at-risk individuals… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- The first virtual Town Hall streamed live. The meeting focused on COVID-19 and what Gilpin is doing during these c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Non-Perishable food donations (no glass please) are being accepted 24/7 at the Justice Center front entrance breeze… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Due to the executive order issued yesterday by the Governor the Senior Lunch Program (Grab & Go) has been suspended… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Updated Colorado COVID-19 case summary: 591 cases 58 hospitalized 29 counties 5,436 people tested 6 deaths 5 outbr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Weather
09/13/13 07:45 a.m. – All of Gilpin County is under a flash flood warning until 7:30 p.m. tonight. Be prepared to move to higher ground or to an upper level of your home.
09/12/13 2:45 p.m. – Currently there are no road closures due to weather in Gilpin County. The National Weather Service is calling for up to 2″ of rain for Gilpin County through this evening and into Friday morning. We will be updating any road closures or emergency weather information as it becomes necessary.