Hours & InfoAdministration: 303-582-1060Mon-Fri: 8AM-5PM
- Effective July 10, 2020 at 0800 a.m. Gilpin County will be going into a Stage 2 Fire Ban. The Stage 2 Fire Ban wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @FirstNet has deployed a mobile cell site in #GilpinCounty to connect health officials & 1st responders for COVID-1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #GilpinCounty #TravelRestrictions as noted in Public Health Order #20-7 have been extended until 11:59 p.m. on May… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- GILPIN COUNTY ROAD CLOSURE UPDATE Amended #Gilpintravelrestrictions on Apex Valley, Bald Mountain Lane, Columbine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #REDFLAG warning issued for #GILPINCOUNTY for 05/19/20 from 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m. MDT. https://t.co/fZlBsvpufm 1 month ago
- RT @CO_CDHS: More than 400,000 Coloradans have filed for unemployment benefits during #COVID19. If you have lost your job, the new OnwardCO… 1 month ago
- RT @BoulderOEM: If you or someone you know is looking for COVID-19 information in Spanish, please tune in to KGNU Pasa La Voz at 4 p.m. on… 1 month ago
- RT @GovofCO: Tomorrow at 7 pm buildings around CO will turn red to honor those we have lost to #COVID19 and stand together with the familie… 1 month ago
- GILPIN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE NEEDS YOUR HELP! Photos are of suspects in a burglary that occurred on 4/27/20 at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #GILPINCOUNTY #ROADRESTRICTIONS UPDATE - Public Health Order #20-07 For the latest information on current road rest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Weather
09/13/13 07:45 a.m. – All of Gilpin County is under a flash flood warning until 7:30 p.m. tonight. Be prepared to move to higher ground or to an upper level of your home.
09/12/13 2:45 p.m. – Currently there are no road closures due to weather in Gilpin County. The National Weather Service is calling for up to 2″ of rain for Gilpin County through this evening and into Friday morning. We will be updating any road closures or emergency weather information as it becomes necessary.