Hours & InfoAdministration: 303-582-1060Mon-Fri: 8AM-5PM
- #GilpinCounty offices in Central City will close at 1:00 p.m. today, 03/24/17 due to power outages. Offices re-open Mon., 03/27/17 at 8am. 1 day ago
- Xcel is experiencing power outages affecting #GilpinCounty and #ClearCreekCounty. For map of outages click this link bit.ly/2mzUDvE 1 day ago
- Gilpin County enacts Stage 2 Fire Restrictions effective Sunday, 03/19/17 @ 8:00am For details click this link - gilpincountysheriff.com/firerestrictio… 1 week ago
- STAGE 1 FIRE RESTRICTIONS to take effect March 14, 2017 @12:00 noon. For details go to bit.ly/2nhd5sL. 1 week ago
- #EmergencyPreparedness Event 3/8/17 @ 7pm CTK Church 971 CO-46, Black Hawk, CO 80422 bit.ly/2mmRjSP 2 weeks ago
- All #Gilpin residents invited: #EmergencyPreparedness meeting 03/08/17 at 7pm - #ChristtheKingChurch - 971 Golden G… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago
- #RedFlagWarning Tuesday, February 21st, 2017 - High Priority srh.noaa.gov/maf/version.ph… 1 month ago
- Large slash pile fire at 200 Shoshoni Camp Road in Gilpin County has been extinguished. 1 month ago
- Large slash pile fire at 200 Shoshoni Camp Road has been extinguished. 1 month ago
- Small fire with heavy smoke in the 2000 block of Shoshoni Camp Road in Gilpin County. Information only - no evacuations at this time. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Weather
09/13/13 07:45 a.m. – All of Gilpin County is under a flash flood warning until 7:30 p.m. tonight. Be prepared to move to higher ground or to an upper level of your home.
09/12/13 2:45 p.m. – Currently there are no road closures due to weather in Gilpin County. The National Weather Service is calling for up to 2″ of rain for Gilpin County through this evening and into Friday morning. We will be updating any road closures or emergency weather information as it becomes necessary.